2012年9月23日日曜日

My Creative Sketches September

Hello!!

I'd like to show you a layout for 『My Creative Sketches』.
I really love it with myself, because of color!!
I hope that you will like it too☆


     『Boys in the wood』

These boys are my eldest son and second son, about 4years ago.
The second son looks like the third son of now very much!

 
      This is the sketch.
 
I feel 『fun』 and 『peace』from this sketch.
I like many circles!!
 

 I like this butterfly very much ♪


 I attached acrylics paints on the title.
 
I made this layout with an image like in the wood.
 
 
I would like to study English more.
What do you think of my English?
If my English is understood to you, I'm glad.
 
Thank you for reading!!
  And, I hope to see you again☆

11 件のコメント:

  1. Wow...absolutely gorgeous. I love all dimensions. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    返信削除
  2. Your English is awesome!!!! I looooove your layout. So gorgeous and full of dimension and textures. You are so talented!!!

    返信削除
  3. Gorgeous layout!! Love your use of embellishments, and how you've made some of them "peek" out from behind the tear! Great textures and dimension too!

    返信削除
  4. Oh I love this! Your boys are so cute and I love your masking, distressing and all your gorgeous details! Thanks for playing along with us!

    返信削除
  5. Your boys are so cute. I love your butterfly too and all of your layers.

    返信削除
  6. This is soooo pretty! I love all your layers and dimension...and such cute little boys! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Sketches!

    返信削除
  7. What a gorgeous page!!! love the misting and all the elements!! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

    返信削除
  8. とても素敵なLOですね!
    着色がきれいで見とれてしまいました~!
    MY Creative Sketchesにご参加ありがとうございました。

    返信削除
  9. >ゆう☆にゃんさん

    こんばんは!!ゆう☆にゃんさんからコメントいただけるなんてすっっっっごくうれしーです!!
    こんなところで告白するのもなんですが・・・
    ファンです♪なので、もう感無量です☆
    ありがとうございます!!

    返信削除
  10. Beautiful page! Love the butterflies and the ladybug peeking out! Fabulous page!

    返信削除